In Memory of Mark Chamberlin (Hawk)

Hunter Dan

Reaction score
He had an eye for capturing the beauty of the natural world. A genius behind the lens. I'm glad I got to meet him before he passed on . . .

N

NH Hunter

I forget to look at these as often as I should. Then again, I only have to drive around town to see them. I was looking this morning and realized where this one was taken. It is just off the road, with a nice parking spot next to it. I shot a fork horn in 2009 about 3/4 of a mile SE of here. We had started our hunt from this spot.

badfisherman

Reaction score
Still love looking at these photo's. Lot of my idea's stem from these.

wooly

Reaction score
Whoa- Don't mean to dig up old posts, but since it's pinned I'll say this is a very nice tribute post.
I can certainly appreciate the mans passion for the outdoors from his photos here.
I love the subjects he chose to shoot and the way he made average every day observations into interesting pieces.

badfisherman

Reaction score
Had a trip through some cool area today and found myself wondering how Mark would have captured it.

NH Hunter

Reaction score
I always like when this thread gets bumped. I really wish I had a chance to meet Mark. I know his brother Bill fairly well, and see him around town often, but he didn't share the passion for the outdoors as his brother did.

lil John

Reaction score
I do miss him.
I always like to reflect on the first time I met Mark. It was at Larry Benoits housemail and he was on the back porch having a smoke. I said to him "them things will kill you yang know". His reply was "according to my doctor this is the least of my problems ".
We had many more conversations after that.
What I would give to have a few more.