In Memory of Mark Chamberlin (Hawk)

Oops

Reaction score
Hard to believe the old buzzards still kickin, ain't it?!!!

Steve/NH

Reaction score
He really did have the eye for the beautiful details of the outdoors.

Rest in Peace Hawk! Your memories live on thru your supurb talent.

Excellent pics!

badfisherman

Reaction score
Every day I drive through some rolling hills to get to work. Most mornings my first thought is, MAN WHAT HAWK COULD DO WITH THIS. Hawk. you are missed my old friend.

N

NH Hunter

I didn't know Hawk, but I was looking at these pictures. His brother belongs to the same F&G club as me. Many of these pictures are taken here in my town. Many of them are taken in spots I hunt. He certainly had an eye for what is some of the most beautiful woods to hunt.

badfisherman

Reaction score
Funny you went looking here today. So did I and for some reason I cant access the pics from work any longer. Was bummed.

N

NH Hunter

Funny you went looking here today. So did I and for some reason I cant access the pics from work any longer. Was bummed.
I noticed you were looking at it. I found these about a year ago and was asking Bill N.H and Dan about them. His pictures remind me of how lucky I am to live where I do each season.

badfisherman

Reaction score
I talked with Mark alot about his photography. He always found a way to capture exactly what I wanted to see in a photo. I miss his presence here.