I think they're ready

Turningleaf

Reaction score
Nice clear pics. I've got 3 of them. My only beef is the night pictures are grainy and most of the time to dark to see what triggered them. Still for 99.00 bucks it's a great little camera.

NH Mountains

Reaction score
Nice clear pics. I've got 3 of them. My only beef is the night pictures are grainy and most of the time to dark to see what triggered them. Still for 99.00 bucks it's a great little camera.
Try setting the sensitivity to low from normal and see what happens.

bmiller

Reaction score
your right Turninleaf,they are good cams ,im thinkin i have had mine maybe 1 1/2 yrs

Turningleaf

Reaction score
Try setting the sensitivity to low from normal and see what happens.
Will do that. Also left a message yesterday at Covert customer service and got a call right back this morning. The lady said to make sure that under the PIR the range was set at 40 feet and not 20. She said it could make all the differance in the night time pics. Gonna give that a shot next time I make the loop out to pull the cards.

NH Mountains

Reaction score
Will do that. Also left a message yesterday at Covert customer service and got a call right back this morning. The lady said to make sure that under the PIR the range was set at 40 feet and not 20. She said it could make all the differance in the night time pics. Gonna give that a shot next time I make the loop out to pull the cards.
If that doesn't work Email pat@dlccovert.com . He has always provided good support for me.

Last edited: