I owe you a beer

sneaky_pete000

Reaction score
I forgot to mention this in a previous thread, but if you're the birdhunter with the rock solid beard that jumped in front of my unlocked trailcam just to stick your super long tongue out at it......THANK YOU FOR NOT STEALING IT.

It was in Pittsburg NH and you were in front of it on October 11th I think - Seriously, thank you, and the beer is on me if our paths cross.

NoDeerHere

Reaction score
I forgot to mention this in a previous thread, but if you're the birdhunter with the rock solid beard that jumped in front of my unlocked trailcam just to stick your super long tongue out at it......THANK YOU FOR NOT STEALING IT.

It was in Pittsburg NH and you were in front of it on October 11th I think - Seriously, thank you, and the beer is on me if our paths cross.
I will grow a beard if you are buying? :D

Mountain Hunter

Reaction score
Dang. I walked in front of two of them up there the first weekend of November. Guess it isn't my lucky day!

sneaky_pete000

Reaction score
I will grow a beard if you are buying? :D
If you can grow one that easily, it'll just turn me resentful and I'll rescind my offer anyway....
Dang. I walked in front of two of them up there the first weekend of November. Guess it isn't my lucky day!
Nope, wasn't you.

In fact, I should be careful with that offer. He's a big boy, and I have a feeling he could put away beer at a rate that would exceed the $40 value of my trailcam pretty quick...the ROI might not be there...

Mountain Hunter

Reaction score
Well, someone up there had one on a gorgeous sign post rub. I saw the rub and started drooling. I took my phone out, and took some pictures of it, even took a short video. I said out loud, "What a place for a camera."

I walked 10 yards, turned around and looked back, and noticed a camera pointed towards it LOL.

Latest posts