Hunting tomorrow

270 bdl

Reaction score
I'm going out with the flinter tomorrow with a couple of friends, I would really like to get a deer. Need one for canning

longbow

Administrator
Reaction score
Good luck.

Our deer season is open until Feb 13th. N.J.

He mentioned "Flinter" so I am assuming Pennsy., they have a late Flintlock deer season.

PaMass

Reaction score
Was out yesterday and got skunked.Put in about 6.5 miles of walking and didn't bump anything I know of.They are skittish and it was crunchy in the woods.Didn't feel like heading out today.Had a buck in my sites the day after xmas but due to antler restrictions couldn't shoot.Just could not see three points on one side.Only deer I could have shot so far.Last day is the 18th if I am not mistaken.

PaMass

Reaction score
Check out the Leatherwood Outdoors YouTube page. They have a pile of flintlock and recurve late season hunts in PA. Looks like a metric shit-ton of fun!
They hunt mainly on private posted property for the most part that is why they have tons of deer sightings.

270 bdl

Reaction score
I saw two little bucks. A basket rack one and a little tiny white horned spike. Alps saw three does way out of range, running like crazy

Latest posts