Hunting Log Forum

UltraTec

Reaction score
Use this forum to keep a running diary or journal of your experiences in the woods, fields or on the water. Pick the format you'd like to use.

This forum will not allow posts by anyone other than the original poster to allow you and other users to follow your adventures uninterrupted.

DLuke

World Record Non-Typical
Reaction score
Looks great Keith!! If anbody started one last Fall, or maybe this current turkey season, just let us know and we can help you pull it out of whatever Forum it is currently in and clean it up and get it in here. I just wish we had thought of this earlier....imagine the last five years of Russell Brother updates all in here? Or all of Wellsbowhunters stuff, including Anticosti, in here? Oh well, at least we can do it now....

DLuke

World Record Non-Typical
Reaction score
Wait before posting anything...I think we have a glitch. Keith...I just brought mine up out of back pages on the MA forum. It was not visible on the Log forum, but it did show as a second thread in there. When I removed the thread from the forum and put it back where it was, the number of threads in the forum went back to one.

Basically, threads aren't visible in the forum, except that initial one you put up....

DLuke

World Record Non-Typical
Reaction score
Basically, I went in and changed a bunch of permissions there, Special Eddie.

DeerMeadowFarm

Reaction score
So is the intent to keep our initial hunting log going forever or do we start a new one each year, or season, or does it matter?

DLuke

World Record Non-Typical
Reaction score
My thought is to keep the same one going, year after year, so your hunting reads like a book....

DLuke

World Record Non-Typical
Reaction score
I'll get right on it....

DLuke

World Record Non-Typical
Reaction score
Others reading it is only part of it, IMO. Having it all in one spot for yourself is the bigger part. Pictures keep it interesting....I just read all of Bill M's.

Last edited:

DLuke

World Record Non-Typical
Reaction score
Gotta get the Russell Brothers up here with several years worth of good threads....