Hunting E- bikes

mowbizz

Reaction score
Friend wintering in FL got me thinking about Ebikes. He just ordered one for his MA residence but my interest piqued regarding using one to get in and out of the woods as my 71 yr old hips and knees aren’t what they used to be...:(
Anyway...holy crap! These thing’s look awesome and there are many made just for hunting...AWD (2 wheel drive) and all. Just thinking about getting up my back hill has me sweating like a hog...one of these would be just the ticket!
I’m seriously thinking about one...anyone else?

groundtender

Reaction score
I have used a Quiet Cat. Nice on trails that are smooth, and on older graveled two tracks. But Mowbizz, I wouldn’t worry about your 71 year old hips and back nearly as much as I would your 71 y.o. ass! The one I used had an optional wide and padded seat. My ass**** was killing me for several months after. I’d give one a good test before buying one. That said, the guys in their 20’s and 30’s love them

mowbizz

Reaction score
An e - bike shop just opened in town. They've got to be very quiet but I wonder if you can haul a deer up hill in the trailer.
One I was looking at online had a “walk along” mode where you could walk alongside the bike and have it haul your deer cart/trailer. Seems the “mid motor” as opposed to rear hub motor are more suited for hilly terrain.

Latest posts