Hunting Chat's New Hampshire Big Buck Club

Grandkid

Reaction score
Does putting my 15 year old son on a 220# six point count for me? 198.5 was my top with 10 points. I'll dig out some photos and post.
Roger-

NH Hunter

Reaction score
I hadn't posted a picture either.
I think you posted this picture on another thread, and I think my reaction was the same...... BUT that picture is in my top 5 of favorites that I've ever seen. It just screams Northeast deer hunting and everything that is great and special about it.

Browseline

Reaction score
That doesn't look like a Tacoma....
I didn't start buying Tacoma's or what ever they were called then until 1980 or so. That Jeep belonged to a good friend of mine. He wanted a picture of the deer in his truck to show friends he knew when he saw them next. The fellow died of leukemia 5 years later at 37 years old. He was a mechanic and used to wash his arms and hands in a vat of gasoline at night, then with soap and water when he left work. Lots of mechanics did this in the 50's and 60's. I knew 3 who died of leukemia before they reached 40 years old. I always felt the gasoline did them in although I can't back that up with anything conclusive.

Browseline

Reaction score
I think you posted this picture on another thread, and I think my reaction was the same...... BUT that picture is in my top 5 of favorites that I've ever seen. It just screams Northeast deer hunting and everything that is great and special about it.
Yes, I think I must have when I wrote a story about it on HC a few years ago. The rack has the most mass of any deer I've ever shot.

Attachments

Latest posts