Hook The Best Nose Ever!

RustyD

Reaction score
I had to put down one of my dogs last week. Talk about shit luck for me. All dogs were romping around in the back yard on a wonderful warm sunday while I worked in the garage. One of the dead pine trees I had slated to take down fell in the yard and clipped the dog, I assume. I heard the tree but no yelp. Then the dog limped into the garage. She got xrayed and I got the bad news. At least she was 13 and had a good life span. She had the best nose I have ever seen in a pointer and that was compared to countless other dogs. Not the same w/o her.

WDyer

Reaction score
Sorry for your loss. I lost my dog about a month ago it suks, but he was 16 yrs old and lived a good life.

Turningleaf

Reaction score
Loosing a Dog is !always so hard no matter how or when it happens. Talk about Unconditional love....Dogs show it best! Sorry for your loss Rusty. Lost my Beagle of 16 years last year. Buried him under the pine tree at camp where he loved to lay and watch the water all day.

kendo

Mr. Bubblers
Reaction score
sorry for the loss of your pal rusty!!! it suxx !!!!

12 ring

Reaction score
Wow Russ, sorry to hear that. But thats why i will never get another dog their life is so short its over in the blink of an eye and when they die its so hard on the whole family. Really sorry for your loss!

bmiller

Reaction score
sorry for your loss ,like 12ring said their life is over in the blink of an eye, but all the great memories and good times they give us ya never forget, each one special . sorry again for your loss