He's Heading Down the Right Path.....

802-603hunter

Reaction score
....or maybe better said, the right track. This is what my 5 year old carried off the school bus today, announcing "I read four chapters on the bus!". I am pleasantly surprised to say he found it at the school library. Proud dad moment.

IMG_6948a.JPG

jht2224

Reaction score
That’s great.
No chance they allow that book at the schools here in MA. Might offend someone lol.

Browseline

Reaction score
Seems like just the other day you had your son in a basket when he was a few months old at my house. Where does the time go?

RussellBro2

Reaction score
Love it. I've 2 boys 4 & 6. They LOVE to shed hunt. Just starting to show a bit of interest in deer... and reading :) Crazy the amount of joy a couple kids that age can spread around. Enjoy your time together this fall!

802-603hunter

Reaction score
Seems like just the other day you had your son in a basket when he was a few months old at my house. Where does the time go?
Tell me about it Browse, its crazy how time marches on at what feels like an expedited pace. Now that he’s more intrigued, we’ll have to stop in again so he can absorb the antler room for all it has to offer!

Love it. I've 2 boys 4 & 6. They LOVE to shed hunt. Just starting to show a bit of interest in deer... and reading :) Crazy the amount of joy a couple kids that age can spread around. Enjoy your time together this fall!
. Same to you Jeff, we collectively have alot to look forward to.

Last edited:

VTHunter08

Reaction score
haha that's pretty awesome! Its the little things like this that make you smile and know your doing something right!

When my wife puts our 2.5yo to bed he asks her to read him a book. When I put him to bed he asks to watch a moose or elk hunting video. Makes me chuckle when he goes "There it is! Hheee Comingggg!"

Good job 802-603, keep up the good work!

JDK

Reaction score
Excellent

I might have some deer hunting books he can have. If interested PM me your address.

Russell Bro.

Reaction score
Awesome!

When my son was in his bassinet our bedroom for the first few months after he was born, I read a story from that hat book too him pretty much every night before bed time.

Browseline

Reaction score
Excellent

I might have some deer hunting books he can have. If interested PM me your address.
I also have quite a few deer hunting books he can have. I also have a couple hundred North American Whitetail magazines he can have.