Henry single shot 30-30

WetWool

Reaction score
Has anyone actually seen / held one in a Maine store? Seem hard to come by without going online, would love to be able to go to a store a hold / buy if you know someone who has. Thanks.

SportsmanNH

Reaction score

WetWool

Reaction score
Dont know how far you live from either of these places.

LL Cote in Errol NH is advertising they have one in stock on Gunbroker .

https://www.gunbroker.com/item/830085210

I called Kittery Trading Post and they have 2 in stock

https://www.kitterytradingpost.com/new-used-guns/new-guns/rifles/centerfire-single-shot/henry-30-30-steel-22-single-shot-rifle-100035460.html?cgid=0#start=1

Thank you sir, I'm closer to KTP but have never been to ll cote and have always wanted to check out. I appreciate the effort.

WetWool

Reaction score
Pardon my ignorance but is there rule against me buying a gun in NH and bringing it back to Maine?

outdoorsman

Reaction score
Pardon my ignorance but is there rule against me buying a gun in NH and bringing it back to Maine?
Shouldn’t be. Such an issue would easily make headlines in the papers given all the second amendment actions going on. There will be a background check for the Federal system per normal procedure.

outdoorsman

Reaction score
LLCote is a great place. Only complaint is that they were out of Moxie. Had to go to the gas station across the street!

Though unlike NJ you didn’t have to watch for traffic before or during the road crossing. Likely only impediment to foot traffic was bark that fell off a logging truck days earlier.

Meatseeker

Reaction score
Love LL Cote. It used to be even better. They used to have the best collection of used guns ever. I was there last year and was disappointed. There new gun selection is great, but their used gun selection not so much. Long gone are the days when you could grab a Winchester 94 in 32 special that was dinged up for $300

WetWool

Reaction score
Love LL Cote. It used to be even better. They used to have the best collection of used guns ever. I was there last year and was disappointed. There new gun selection is great, but their used gun selection not so much. Long gone are the days when you could grab a Winchester 94 in 32 special that was dinged up for $300
I love those old school places also, fun to go in and just get "lost" for a while. There is a shop in China called Wildwoods guns that has lots of old stuff, winchesters, 99's , etc. If ever in that area.

Meatseeker

Reaction score
I love those old school places also, fun to go in and just get "lost" for a while. There is a shop in China called Wildwoods guns that has lots of old stuff, winchesters, 99's , etc. If ever in that area.
No doubt. They are getting harder to find. I’ve noticed that I can’t find anybody that carries older beater/shooter rifles. It’s new or almost new guns at top dollar.

I love gunbroker... but it’s not the same

25 years ago I could paw the guns at KTP for hours and walk out with a fun project gun for $200. Now... they just don’t sell guns like that any more.

NH Hunter

Reaction score
No doubt. They are getting harder to find. I’ve noticed that I can’t find anybody that carries older beater/shooter rifles. It’s new or almost new guns at top dollar.

I love gunbroker... but it’s not the same

25 years ago I could paw the guns at KTP for hours and walk out with a fun project gun for $200. Now... they just don’t sell guns like that any more.

Tried sending you a PM, but your box is full.