Hello

12 ring

Reaction score
It sure is quiet in here for the middle of archery season.. any way I'm moving back to Ma. the end of Oct. Hope to catch up with some of you guys

NH Hunter

Reaction score
It sure is quiet in here for the middle of archery season.. any way I'm moving back to Ma. the end of Oct. Hope to catch up with some of you guys
why are you coming back 12? I hope it's not family related.

Terry

Reaction score
Hi Mike,I have not been able to get out in the stand like I'd like to this year. On July 19 they discovered a lymphoma tumor in my T11 spine. I was shipped from Framingham union hospital to Tufts Medical Center almost immediately. I had surgery on July 23 to remove the tumor from my spine. Then it was recovering from the surgery. Since September 3 I have been receiving chemotherapy in the form of R-CHOP and other chemotherapeutic agents. I am now in my third cycle of chemotherapy. Thus far is limited me to 4 1/2 hours in the stand on the 14th of this month. I tried to get out yesterday from my body decided it didn't want me to. I have to play it safe instead of sorry. I'll get out a few more times but not as much is I want to. Good luck to you and Mike great success.

NH Hunter

Reaction score
Yes its family related but its a story fror a long beer sometime.
Sorry to hear 12. Never a good thing when things are going bad with family. I hope it all works itself out. I wasn't trying to pry. I just remember how excited you were about moving.

NH Hunter

Reaction score
Hi Mike,I have not been able to get out in the stand like I'd like to this year. On July 19 they discovered a lymphoma tumor in my T11 spine. I was shipped from Framingham union hospital to Tufts Medical Center almost immediately. I had surgery on July 23 to remove the tumor from my spine. Then it was recovering from the surgery. Since September 3 I have been receiving chemotherapy in the form of R-CHOP and other chemotherapeutic agents. I am now in my third cycle of chemotherapy. Thus far is limited me to 4 1/2 hours in the stand on the 14th of this month. I tried to get out yesterday from my body decided it didn't want me to. I have to play it safe instead of sorry. I'll get out a few more times but not as much is I want to. Good luck to you and Mike great success.

sorry to hear about your situation Terry. Ditto on hopes your treatment and recovery is speedy and successful.

mowbizz

Reaction score
Welcome back 12ring!
Terry, god speed in your treatment and recovery!