Happy Thanksgiving

MGK

Reaction score
Happy Thanksgiving to you and your family Jeremy. To everyone else for that matter as well. Good luck to everyone still hitting the woods

Big D

Reaction score
For sure everyone have a great day and great rest of the season. Good luck to those are still at it, myself included. Feels weird not to be up north for the rest of the season although I doubt I would have made it more than a few hours today. Just some strange weather this early.

NH Mountains

Reaction score
Happy Thanksgiving to all. A special thanks to all that have served past, present,and future.

Sgt Mike

Reaction score
Jeremy,
Happy Thanksgiving and Merry Christmas to all. I check all the stories daily, thanks to everyone who takes time to enter their hunts. I miss Maine every November.
Next week will be my first trip to the Alabama woods with my 7600. 50's by noon between 30's to 40's at night, no snow. Better leave my wool coat and pants in the closet.
M/Sgt Mike

Kingman Cruncher

Reaction score
Jeremy,
Happy Thanksgiving and Merry Christmas to all. I check all the stories daily, thanks to everyone who takes time to enter their hunts. I miss Maine every November.
Next week will be my first trip to the Alabama woods with my 7600. 50's by noon between 30's to 40's at night, no snow. Better leave my wool coat and pants in the closet.
M/Sgt Mike
Good luck! Good to hear from you.

mbVT

Administrator
Reaction score
Thank you- hope everyone had a great day. First time in a decade I have been home for Thanksgiving.
Will be getting out after them again soon!

Latest posts