Group Buy?

Kingman Cruncher

Reaction score
Turn key and very clean. Let’s do a hunting chat group buy. Sort of like a condo association. I’ll chip in the first $20. 😂

Big D

Reaction score
I'm in. pretty decent price too. We are going to need a lot of guys just to keep up w/ maintenance though. It's sad to see this place and some of the others empty. If you were ever in a real pinch it was nice to know that there were places like this around.

groundtender

Reaction score
Looks like Pelletiers. I have had suppers there, pretty nice dining/kitchen. Too bad to see it closed. Guess they are concentrating on Telos Camp. So now Comstock and Pelletier’s are closed down. Roads, bridges, and culverts could be increasingly in disrepair in that part of the country.

Last edited:

WetWool

Reaction score
Pretty cheap way for you to get into the sporting camp business Jeremy. 😁 I'm in for $20 as well.

Big D

Reaction score
Looks like Pelletiers. I have had suppers there, pretty nice dining/kitchen. Too bad to see it closed. Guess they are concentrating on Telos Camp. So now Comstock and Pelletier’s are closed down. Roads, bridges, and culverts could be increasingly in disrepair in that part of the country.
Sadly that is going to be the new normal going forward.

Big D

Reaction score
I told my wife we should sell everything and move up there. You would have thought “F” was her favorite letter because I heard it about 11 times. 😂
I would expect a very similar response from my wife along with a "have fun". I'm still in though.

Gwlambo

Reaction score
This sounds fantastic - I am in and Big D is covering my share! Then my wife will not know where my only $20 bill went!

Big D

Reaction score
This sounds fantastic - I am in and Big D is covering my share! Then my wife will not know where my only $20 bill went!
That's bull. If your in, your in charge of plowing and keeping the fridge stocked.Time to move the whole operation north though.

Last edited:

groundtender

Reaction score
Word is that landowner bought the property and plans to lease it back to sellers to use as they did, and maintain roads.

longbow

Administrator
Reaction score
Anyone ever hear about Joy Takes Care of Maine? I was looking at a piece of property and it borders a huge chunk of land with this owner. Out near Machias.

Latest posts