Got antlers?

SwampBuck

Reaction score
mods, feel free to fix these for me, the [ i m g ] tags dont seem to work for me only on this site....quite odd

Split-Hoof

Reaction score
Well I tried to fix it swamp but it just ain't happening. Hopefully one of the other mods can figure it out. I thought the "JPE" tags on the end were the problem but apparently not.

hemlock-45/70

Reaction score
Well, now at least they can be seen if you click the links. Not sure, but my guess is this site won't accept JPE pics, they need to be in JPG format.

Split-Hoof

Reaction score
Wow Swamp, that's quite a collection. Were those full racks all found with the skull intact, or did you find the sheds seperately? Those moose sheds are very unique!

SwampBuck

Reaction score
Originally posted by Split-Hoof
Wow Swamp, that's quite a collection. Were those full racks all found with the skull intact, or did you find the sheds seperately? Those moose sheds are very unique!
Split, there are not moose sheds there, thats a buck!
He has the match to that, base is as thick, I believe he got that up around Flagstaff. I would love to say they are mine, but there not. They are my stepfathers. The big 6 point was his fathers, the 11 point was his, shot in West Milan. In the 4th pic I wish the rack to the left was more visible, narly thick base to it. The 1 in the middle bottom was his 1st ever buck. Most of his sheds he got in Maine. The smaller shed, he doesnt have a match he is sure he shot at that deer. He has a buttload more antlers, I didnt really dig through but most are just sheds and singles. The rack not very visible on the left was shot in Lancaster. He still goes to Maine every year for 2 weeks and hunts NH, but he doesnt have the drive to hunt like he used to. Plus he got out of the logging business so that didnt help.

Split-Hoof

Reaction score
Oh, I was thinking you must have spent an awful lot of time searching to find those
Anyway, it's an impressive collection of antlers.

I'm not doubting you, but it's hard to believe that that is a buck shed
. I looked at it over and over and figured it was two small moose sheds being held together. It never occured to me that it could be a single shed from a deer!

woodseye

Reaction score
Pics got to be JPG format to host, most pic software allows you to change formats of pics.

Those are some nice sheds and that palmated one is really interesting. Thanks for the pics!

woods