FS (2) sliding glass doors

NH Hunter

Reaction score
I have two 6'0x 6'8" Harvey's sliding glass doors. Door are white vinyl. One is a pull right, the other pull left. The doors were a mistake order on my part. I paid $1,060.00 per door. Let my mistake save you some money and the time of waiting for them to be built at Harvey's. Both doors are still wrapped as shipped from Harvey's. Doors are low E /argon also. Both doors have a sliding screen as well.

802-603hunter

Reaction score
Damn Shawn, I just bought the identical door last summer for the new house! They are good quality for anyone else who’s interested.

NH Hunter

Reaction score
Still have these. They are in my garage under cover. I'd take 850.00 each or 1600.00 for both. I'd like to recoup some of my money and get them out of my garage. Great doors for an even better price.

Browseline

Reaction score
I put some Harvey Vinyl windows in a house I was working on 24 years ago. What the owner wanted. I had my doubts, but after 5 years they looked like new. Since then I and others I worked with used Harvey products quite often. The guy I was working with had a chance to look at the windows we installed 24 years ago a while back. Said they still looked good and worked fine. Contractors I know around here use their products all the time. I and others have had nothing but trouble with Marvin Window and door products after 15 years or sooner that cost much more. $850 each is a good deal, in my opinion.

NH Hunter

Reaction score
I put some Harvey Vinyl windows in a house I was working on 24 years ago. What the owner wanted. I had my doubts, but after 5 years they looked like new. Since then I and others I worked with used Harvey products quite often. The guy I was working with had a chance to look at the windows we installed 24 years ago a while back. Said they still looked good and worked fine. Contractors I know around here use their products all the time. I and others have had nothing but trouble with Marvin Window and door products after 15 years or sooner that cost much more. $850 each is a good deal, in my opinion.
I think so as well. Like I said I paid just over 1000.00 each as I had Harvey's deliver them assembled. Had I not had them factory assembled they would have taken them back. Doesn't make sense to me, but it is what it is. I was hoping someone with a camp or possibly doing some renovations would jump on them here.

NH Hunter

Reaction score
One door is sold. I thought I had the other sold as well but fell through. Price drop to 750.00 you pick up.