Forgot to mention this..

ojibwa

Reaction score
My buddy George Cummins who owns salt river outfitter out fitters in KY had an 8 for 8 opening weekend on his leased properties...8 hunters 8 shots 8 deer recovered all fair chase and several still in velvet.... you can go to salt river outfitters FB and see pics of all the deer harvested so far including a B&C buck..

Last edited:

ojibwa

Reaction score
Archery or fire arms , he has land in KY KS and now MO.. I think MO hunts are the cheapest KS the highest.. KY is where I have hunted he has around 10k acres there , last time I went it was 1500 saw so many deer my head was swimming.. I think he has since gone up... He is a pro staffer with Greg Miller on the show the hunt and schmoozes with a lot of pro hunters, I think that is also why his rates have gone up when your outfit gets featured on a few hunting shows demand goes up.... he also does DIY hunts that are cheaper where you get your own farm to yourself , he tries to limit pressure on his farms..He just built a new lodge as well

NH Hunter

Reaction score
Archery or fire arms , he has land in KY KS and now MO.. I think MO hunts are the cheapest KS the highest.. KY is where I have hunted he has around 10k acres there , last time I went it was 1500 saw so many deer my head was swimming.. I think he has since gone up... He is a pro staffer with Greg Miller on the show the hunt and schmoozes with a lot of pro hunters, I think that is also why his rates have gone up when your outfit gets featured on a few hunting shows demand goes up.... he also does DIY hunts that are cheaper where you get your own farm to yourself , he tries to limit pressure on his farms..He just built a new lodge as well
seems reasonable if lodging and meals are included.

ojibwa

Reaction score
My wife would go and she had no intrest in killing a buck so he let her hunt half price last time she killed two in one afternoon sit..