Fly Fishing Vest

JDK

Reaction score
Anyone have a child that needs a flyfishing vest. LL Bean size medium. Came from the TU Trout Camp.

Needs to be washed but in good shape. Free to the first public I’ll take it

NH Hunter

Reaction score
It'll fit my daughter Jay. I'll pay for the shipping. Very generous of you.

JDK

Reaction score
It is yours. Don’t worry about the shipping. I’ll get it in the mail Monday. PM me your address

SportsmanNH

Reaction score
It'll fit my daughter Jay. I'll pay for the shipping. Very generous of you.
I knew it couldn't possibly be asking for the vest for yourself .
You look you gained 20 lbs from the time I met you to give you the scope to when I came up to pick up the slider :D
You looked like you went from a large to a 2xl ! What size are you now in a hunting coat anyway ?

NH Hunter

Reaction score
I knew it couldn't possibly be asking for the vest for yourself .
You look you gained 20 lbs from the time I met you to give you the scope to when I came up to pick up the slider :D
You looked like you went from a large to a 2xl ! What size are you now in a hunting coat anyway ?
Funny you mention that..... I had gained some weight. I've lost almost that 20 since I've seen you last. When I bought the scope from you that was another one of my "diet times" when I was actually the least amount I weighed in my adult life. I'm planning on going to NM in Dec on an elk hunt. I don't want being out of shape a reason I can't put my self in a situation to see some critters.