First week of the 2019 Maine rifle season.

Snowed

Reaction score
Very nice. Congratulations to your buddy and to your group as well. Sorry for the loss of your friend.

WetWool

Reaction score
Well done Browse, your reports are the ones I look forward to most, deer or no deer, way to represent!

JDK1

Reaction score
I agree with wetwool. This is the one report I look forward to all year.

Congrats on getting it done.

Junebugg2.0

Reaction score
Unbelievable the way you and your group knock down great bucks year after year! Truly an inspiration.

Browseline

Reaction score
Thanks for all the nice comments. The 78 year old who died had a good long life and was boiling sap 4 days before he died. No nursing home or suffering for him, a good way to go in my book. It did seem different that he wasn't around and didn't come a running to help his brother with his buck this year. The camp is a little quieter this season.

RussellBro2

Reaction score
I love it, Ted.
Sorry for the loss of your friend... you musta spoke to him a few times in the quiet out there.

That’s a big ol buck you guys hauled out... your turn now!

Pretty sure we past you in Errol miday on Sunday the 2nd on your way to camp. Josh said “there goes a deer slayer if there ever was one!” We were stomping around in NH that weekend but couldn’t stir up anything.

Browseline

Reaction score
Thanks. I was there in town at that time. You should have honked, flashed the lights and waved your arms. It would be great to meet you and your brother. I knew you guys might be around that weekend and looked over the trucks at L.L. Cote's for Mass plates while talking to the biologist at the weigh in station.

MGK

Reaction score
You guys are always amazing. Sorry for your loss but I'm glad to hear in your last comment he went well.