Finally scored a muzzy

badfisherman

Reaction score
Been waiting to catch these on clearance for 4 years now. Finally caught it on sale before someone else did. Rang up for 150.

Last edited:

DLuke

World Record Non-Typical
Reaction score
Nice price buddy. Please go a little better quality with the scope you choose...you saved on the gun, spend it on the glass.

nsheeh

Reaction score
Ha I got the same one in a different store ranf it up for 170. Couldn't pass it up

nhangler

Reaction score
OK, so what brand and model is this? Traditions? Would be curious to know how you like that grip after shooting it. Looks solid.

nhangler

Reaction score
For anyone in NH wanting this deal I found some stores that show it for $169. Tilton, Gilford, and Manchester. You would need to call though as I went to the Manchester store and they had them put away and could not find it. I was strapped for time and really holding out for a TC Pro Hunter so my quest ended with just the thought. Did want to pass it along.

badfisherman

Reaction score
Nope. I have always gone back to the expanded archery zone. But the kids are older and hunt linger into the year but can't bow hunt the cold, so the muzzy will be a good addition to the family arsenal. Plus on the rare occasions all three of us go together I will now have a gun to take lol!!!

justin

Reaction score
I also have a CVA with SS barrel and I like it but if you hunt in the rain be sure to treat the barrel with some wax to avoid rust spots.