Facebook removes harvest photos

oneshott

Banned
Reaction score
I guess I'll try and address the topic....

What is to discuss? Facebook has the right to remove any content it wants... as a private company, Im not sure it even has an obligation to explain their reasons.

This is the kind of post Im not sure has anywhere to do but downhill... some people are going to agree with Facebook, some aren't. Those 2 groups won't agree with each other... what more is to discuss without going down the kind of rat hole we are trying to avoid on HC?
Well, why do they remove Kendall's photos, but not the thousands of others on facebook?

Bill/NH

Reaction score

Bill/NH

Reaction score
I don't see your point. Why is it necessary for my wording to be in the article.
It's not!!!! My point was you are politically correct and you proved it by using the word harvest vs what they said in the article you linked where they used words such as kill and shoot!!!! Now that I said that I feel like I can go deerhunting this year and when I shoot at a deer hopefully I will kill it!!!!!:cool:

Bill/NH

Reaction score
Wow, you put a lot of effort into being a cyber bully.
Sorry, I forgot that some people are very sensitive and view the truth as bullying!!!! My apologies then!!!! Carry on!!!!

Paul/NH

Reaction score
Well, why do they remove Kendall's photos, but not the thousands of others on facebook?
Again, as I said... Facebook is a private company and I believe they state in the "rules" that everyone signs up to that they have the right to remove content... they don't owe you, me, or anyone else an answer to your question.

DLuke

World Record Non-Typical
Reaction score
Yawn...Bill NH is a moderator.

Bill/NH

Reaction score
Yawn...Bill NH is a moderator.
But Bill/NH is not!!!! Any moderation power I have was given only to help out with the deer contests!!!! If anyone thinks differently, I will be glad to have those powers stripped. I'm sure' The Moderating Team' can get any and all members who have been wanting to step up to the plate over the years to moderate or run a contest on board!!!!:rolleyes:

Bill/NH

Reaction score
I disagree.... He put little effort into it !!!! Few BL' is all it takes!!
Contrary to popular belief it didn't take any BL's. It also takes little effort when one sets themselves up!!!!! But thanks anyways!!!!

ihunt

Reaction score
What makes this whole discussion frustrating is when people use politically correct terms only when they feel they need to. Everyone on here has done it, yet when it comes right down to it who really cares?? I will preface these comments with a truly sincere "I'm not trying to be hurtful or disrespectful" But......For instance when our beloved pet dies we all use the term "Passed Away", or "had to put him down" "put to sleep" Same with friends and loved ones. "passed away", "Went to a better place", "no longer with us" etc......
Yet what really happened is "they died". Why do we have such an easy time covering up the more insensitive terms in these cases yet are so willing to throw the "I killed it" term around when the life of an animal is taken??? Respect is just that RESPECT and when something dies it should be treated with the same respect as any thing else. Just my opinion, and now I'll wait for all the incoming artillery!

frontierrots

Reaction score
agree but "harvest" is not respectful either. It implies the life is no more valuable than peas

At least killed or shot is truthful, but even "taken" is fine. As in "I took him over in the big field"

and BTW my dogs, who are my life, heart and soul, and my relatives (some of which are too) "die"

Latest posts