Facebook removes harvest photos

oneshott

Banned
Reaction score
Don't have the time apparently to look at online stuff like you, but where in this link does it say harvest? I did see a kill, a shot and some other stuff, but no harvest. Help me out, thanks!!!!
This is an example of how HC can be improved, referencing the several recent threads about low activity/participation. If a guest member sees people picking apart others posts not to have a healthy debate, but to raise hell, is the guest member going to feel comfortable registering to participate?

Bill/NH

Reaction score
This is an example of how HC can be improved, referencing the several recent threads about low activity/participation. If a guest member sees people picking apart others posts not to have a healthy debate, but to raise hell, is the guest member going to feel comfortable registering to participate?
You are right, healthy debates should be able to harvest evidence when asked and not to shoot down politically correct terms and kill a thread!!!!

Bill/NH

Reaction score
Hey Bill. last night full moon was the “full buck moon”.
Yes it was, now was this also the super full buck moon???? It looked pretty cool up in Lancaster NH last night, even after I harvested my last beer!!!!

mowbizz

Reaction score
So...would a European hunter be an "International Harvester?" :D

mowbizz

Reaction score
to me it has nothing to do with being a conservationist or not, it's just falling into the uber PC crap. and seriously watch some hunting shows and see the disrespectful dancing, yelling and repeated "smoked him", "laid him out" "wacked him" and all those other full on disrespectful terms you will never heard come from my lips in reference to killing an animal follwed up with "and this is the fine buck we harvested today" give it a break

Humane kills, passing up iffy or high risk shots, showing some deference and respect for the animal you have killed, maybe even kneel and thank the animal for it's life- THOSE things mean more than using a dumb illogical term like "harvested" my deer toda

I shoot or kill my deer and I butcher or slaughter my livestock but i do not "harvest" them like peas sorry

You have hit the proverbial nail on the head young lady! Well said!

outdoorsman

Reaction score
While we are talking political correctness, I need to add the term "management buck". No one shoots a management buck from a population that is accessible to all. A hunter takes the first deer that satisfies their desires.

RememberBaker

Reaction score
While we are talking political correctness, I need to add the term "management buck". No one shoots a management buck from a population that is accessible to all. A hunter takes the first deer that satisfies their desires.
That's not a phrase I hear beyond hunting shows or maybe by someone with considerable private property that they control. It hasn't been adopted by state agencies or Joe Average public land hunter, unlike "harvest". I've never heard anyone refer to a public land fork horn as a "management buck".

DLuke

World Record Non-Typical
Reaction score
The politically correct people all realize that the use of the word "harvest" by a hunter is nothing but a thinly veiled attempt by hunters to call what we do something other than what it actually is. It sounds ridiculous to everybody including non-hunters. It gives the impression of hiding the real action.....

Bill/NH

Reaction score
Don't have the time apparently to look at online stuff like you, but where in this link does it say harvest? I did see a kill, a shot and some other stuff, but no harvest. Help me out, thanks!!!!
Guess you couldn't find it, but thanks anyways!!!!

Paul/NH

Reaction score
Now I see what dluke means about staying on topic, LOL. Nothing on this thread topic has really been discussed after 32 posts!

I guess I'll try and address the topic....

What is to discuss? Facebook has the right to remove any content it wants... as a private company, Im not sure it even has an obligation to explain their reasons.

This is the kind of post Im not sure has anywhere to do but downhill... some people are going to agree with Facebook, some aren't. Those 2 groups won't agree with each other... what more is to discuss without going down the kind of rat hole we are trying to avoid on HC?

Latest posts