Facebook removes harvest photos

Escout711

Reaction score
No, that is when the batshit crazy people started a ridiculous petition to have Facebook remove the photos. Gotta love kowtowing to the sensitivity squad.

totalyirish5

Reaction score
No, that is when the batshit crazy people started a ridiculous petition to have Facebook remove the photos. Gotta love kowtowing to the sensitivity squad.
Its not really kowtowing. She won several,of the fights to have the pages against her deleted. She had won the fights for a while and was doing well with it. So it would be new big news if the photos were removed within the last few days.

mowbizz

Reaction score
That word "harvest" bugs the hell outa me...why do people think they have to be so politically correct when talking about KILLING animals. It is what it is!
I kill animals lawfully, and am proud of it.

RememberBaker

Reaction score
That word "harvest" bugs the hell outa me...why do people think they have to be so politically correct when talking about KILLING animals. It is what it is!
X2, you harvest corn and potatoes.

frontierrots

Reaction score
Makes me completely nuts, especially when I hear this on TV shows. You harvest fruits and veggies you kill, shoot or slaughter an animal. To hell with the PC sensitives I say what I do. I harvest our crops and I kill/shoot my deer thanks.

mowbizz

Reaction score
Makes me completely nuts, especially when I hear this on TV shows. You harvest fruits and veggies you kill, shoot or slaughter an animal. To hell with the PC sensitives I say what I do. I harvest our crops and I kill/shoot my deer thanks.
:smile:

ihunt

Reaction score
If hunters really want to portray themselves as conservationists, then harvest would be an appropriate term to use. Wild game animals are a renewable resource just like vegetables in a garden. And yes killing is the method used in harvesting our game. So either term is part of hunting.

frontierrots

Reaction score
to me it has nothing to do with being a conservationist or not, it's just falling into the uber PC crap. and seriously watch some hunting shows and see the disrespectful dancing, yelling and repeated "smoked him", "laid him out" "wacked him" and all those other full on disrespectful terms you will never heard come from my lips in reference to killing an animal follwed up with "and this is the fine buck we harvested today" give it a break

Humane kills, passing up iffy or high risk shots, showing some deference and respect for the animal you have killed, maybe even kneel and thank the animal for it's life- THOSE things mean more than using a dumb illogical term like "harvested" my deer today.

I shoot or kill my deer and I butcher or slaughter my livestock but i do not "harvest" them like peas sorry

Bill/NH

Reaction score
All you Harvester's, why don't you change the Hunter's Moon to Harvester's Moon '2'????;):rolleyes:

Latest posts