F.o,c.

mowbizz

Reaction score
I'm just using a heavier broad head...150 grain with the Excalibur and 125's with the Mission (unless I happen to hunt with the 170 grain NAP FOC heads.)
If I ever buy custom bolts when my factory ones crap out, I will likely have them built with a heavier insert to create more FOC.

longbow

Reaction score
Last year I used 150 grain Bolt Cutters with my Excalibur and this year I am using 150 grain Swhackers with my Excalibur Bulldog 400.

mowbizz

Reaction score
Last year I used 150 grain Bolt Cutters with my Excalibur and this year I am using 150 grain Swhackers with my Excalibur Bulldog 400.
How do those Shwackers fly? I Have yet to fire a bolt at anything but targets...I need an animal to kill!!
I also use the bolt cutters on the Excalibur and NAP spitfires on the Mission.

longbow

Reaction score
How do those Shwackers fly? I Have yet to fire a bolt at anything but targets...I need an animal to kill!!
I also use the bolt cutters on the Excalibur and NAP spitfires on the Mission.
They flew about 2 inches to the right at 40 yards compared to my field tips. I made the adjustment and now they are good. Shot one doe with them this season. Worked well, deer went 40 yards. The 150's have a 3 inch cut.

mowbizz

Reaction score
They flew about 2 inches to the right at 40 yards compared to my field tips. I made the adjustment and now they are good. Shot one doe with them this season. Worked well, deer went 40 yards. The 150's have a 3 inch cut.
Thanks!