Everyone?

Terry

Reaction score
Is everyone ready for the season opener, which is just 17 days away?

I hope I am! I have fine tuned both crossbows from the stand. I put new scopes on both crossbows during the summer and zeroed them. Making my own arrows now and extremely happy with the way they fly. I have added some new equipment to this years gear in hopes to allow better conceallment and comfort. I think I am as ready as one can be knowing Mother Nature as well as I know her. hopping she does not throw us a monkey wrench on the 17th.

mowbizz

Reaction score
Good luck Terry! Been bow hunting in NH since 9/15...nothing yet!

12 ring

Reaction score
We only have 2 more weeks of bow hunting until the muzzy season opens. I haven't seen anything I wanted to shoot yet. It's hard to get into it when the daytime highs are in the 90's. it just started to cool a little this week with the daytime highs in the lower 80s. still hot but mornings in the lower 60's make it tolerable.. Good luck have a great season...

ojibwa

Reaction score
We only have 2 more weeks of bow hunting until the muzzy season opens. I haven't seen anything I wanted to shoot yet. It's hard to get into it when the daytime highs are in the 90's. it just started to cool a little this week with the daytime highs in the lower 80s. still hot but mornings in the lower 60's make it tolerable.. Good luck have a great season...
When the highs are in the 80s and 90s in GA focus on first few hours in the morn and the last hour in the afternoon around food... the first two weeks of Nov and sometimes the last week of Oct are the rut in GA there will also be a second rut in Dec... any cool fronts with high pressure in GA need to sit all day..

Terry

Reaction score
I am in hopes of doing just that Mike. You have a great season down there.