Early Season is Coming Soon....

TGS

Reaction score
Only about a month away until the early season starts to warm up the shotgun barrels.

Here are some pictures of last year's trips (mostly all the pictures are of regular duck season).

Exciting days lie ahead, safe gunning to all. 1.jpg 10 23 4.jpg 10 23 5.jpg 127.jpg 128.jpg 156.jpg saco goose2.jpg terrie mud (2).jpg 12 23 2020 4.jpg womens hunt.jpg

longbow

Administrator
Reaction score
Some great pics there. Great looking labs. I have a 8 month old female that I am training now. Hoping to get her on some pheasant this fall.

Reactions: TGS

SportsmanNH

Reaction score
Great pictures ! The best one is the " Ladies Day Out " Gives me hope that our sport is secure .

And I see another Browning going to work doing what it was meant to do.

I have a bunch of A5's . From 20ga up to the Magnum 12's and everything in between

TGS

Reaction score
Some great pics there. Great looking labs. I have a 8 month old female that I am training now. Hoping to get her on some pheasant this fall.

Thanks...All the dog pictures are of Pearl, my black lab. Currently 9 yo and a tremendous companion/retriever. Good luck with your pup.

TGS

Reaction score
Great pictures ! The best one is the " Ladies Day Out " Gives me hope that our sport is secure .

And I see another Browning going to work doing what it was meant to do.

I have a bunch of A5's . From 20ga up to the Magnum 12's and everything in between

I agree, I do ladies hunts every year. Our state's IFW Commissioner is that photo too. It was her first time sea duck hunting. Pretty cool to spend time with that morning.

and yes, love those Browning's

joe downey

Reaction score
Only about a month away until the early season starts to warm up the shotgun barrels.

Here are some pictures of last year's trips (mostly all the pictures are of regular duck season).

Exciting days lie ahead, safe gunning to all. View attachment 24978 View attachment 24979 View attachment 24980 View attachment 24981 View attachment 24982 View attachment 24983 View attachment 24984 View attachment 24985 View attachment 24986 View attachment 24987
inspiring to hear people getting excited about the coming season. great to see pictures of past hunts and dream of the prospects of the future. go get'em !

mt4410

Reaction score
excited to say the least. got into duck hunting last year after the split, this year its a whole knew thing. excited for the early goose and hopefully get some wood duck spots. good luck to all and enjoy.

Tailfeathers

Reaction score
Awesome Pics. Thanks for sharing. How do you like the Boss ammo? My wife recently joining me on hunts but she is shooting a 20 ga so I have been considering some of the higher density shots for her.

TGS

Reaction score
Awesome Pics. Thanks for sharing. How do you like the Boss ammo? My wife recently joining me on hunts but she is shooting a 20 ga so I have been considering some of the higher density shots for her.
So far, so good. I've only shot the 2-3/4 #5 12ga so far and it patterned well and killed sea ducks too. I order some 16ga #5 and 12ga 3" 3/5 blend.

Latest posts