Don’t Buy Marlin Rifles Made By Remington & Don’t Ship Through Fedex

Lonuzzokm

Reaction score
Glad your wife safe and she was not in that car. definitely, the drunk guy is not in his mind there for he did such a type of rubbish act. The same accident occurred with me at the Hydraulic steering system Dubai shop he wanted to hit me but I was lucky the man stood behind me notice the rubbish man and stop him to hit me. he was totally drunk

silver belly62

Reaction score
Prior to the end, I saw some that were still decent but most that I came across I didn’t care for at all, prefer the older Marlins. I like my two Henry 45-70 a lot better. They are now making the regular models with the side loading gate, larger loop and still keeping the tube.
I agree, i have two of the Henry 45-70 and like them a lot better. Would like to get one with the side loading gate in walnut

lester2

Reaction score
Well I shot and sighted in the new .444 Marlin today. 3 shots at 25 yards, 4 shots at 100 yards and she’s good to go, 1” high. I cleaned the bore between every shot since it’s brand new. Next time I shoot it I’ll do 3 shot strings and clean in between strings til the first box is gone. Recoil is on par with my 12 gauge rifled slug gun. First time I’ve used a PAST Super Mag Plus recoil shield that I bought a while back. Great product, makes sighting in from the bench much more pleasant.

longbow

Administrator
Reaction score
Well I shot and sighted in the new .444 Marlin today. 3 shots at 25 yards, 4 shots at 100 yards and she’s good to go, 1” high. I cleaned the bore between every shot since it’s brand new. Next time I shoot it I’ll do 3 shot strings and clean in between strings til the first box is gone. Recoil is on par with my 12 gauge rifled slug gun. First time I’ve used a PAST Super Mag Plus recoil shield that I bought a while back. Great product, makes sighting in from the bench much more pleasant.
Nice. What kind of ammo are you shooting?

groundtender

Reaction score
Article in the most recent “American Hunter” says Ruger will start production of their Marlin line pretty soon.

Latest posts