Does anyone hunt with huskies?

Muzzleloader

Reaction score
I am a simple Homo sapiens. But when I see that a person is writing nonsense or lying, thereby misleading readers, and then people make mistakes. Such people need to be stopped because they have their own selfish interests, or they are idiots and want other people to be like that.

You have good morals. I admire that.

Vladimir

Reaction score
In this film, Siberians are professionals who have been hunting all their lives and they know a lot about dogs. Very often, when a wounded bear goes to a hunter, a husky rushes at him and stops him if it is a good West Siberian husky. I had such a case.

Vladimir

Reaction score
В этих видео моих молодых собак проверяли на работоспособность медведь и барсук

Muzzleloader

Reaction score

Vladimir

Reaction score
Ого, PETA хотела бы повеселиться с вами, ребята.
So the West Siberian huskies keep the beast, and the hunter comes and shoots in the forest. As soon as the beast start moving, the attack it and it stops. With their voices, they give the hunter the location of the beast. Therefore, these are the most valuable gods among hunters in Russia. They also bark at capercaillie and other animals, depending on what you hunt and train them.

Muzzleloader

Reaction score
So the West Siberian huskies keep the beast, and the hunter comes and shoots in the forest. As soon as the beast start moving, the attack it and it stops. With their voices, they give the hunter the location of the beast. Therefore, these are the most valuable gods among hunters in Russia. They also bark at capercaillie and other animals, depending on what you hunt and train them.

What species do you hunt that is similar to the Whitetail Deer that is so popular here in USA?

Vladimir

Reaction score
What species do you hunt that is similar to the Whitetail Deer that is so popular here in USA?
There are no deer where I live. But I was in Siberia and shot deer. Usually bear boar moose.

Attachments

• post-2447-0-58838400-1546177040.jpg
    post-2447-0-58838400-1546177040.jpg
    64.6 KB · Views: 5

Vladimir

Reaction score
Очень красивый олень. Вы следили за ним глазами или использовали собачью свору?
Мне повезло, я увидел свежие следы на реке и увидел вдалеке оленей. Поэтому я решил взять один

Vladimir

Reaction score
I want to ask all American hunters who hunt with dogs. It would be interesting for me to watch a video of dog trials in America on priming various animals. Do you have such events?

Alex34

Reaction score
Try hunting with a "Pakistani Bully Kutta" A very tall, muscular and powerful dog breed.

1656442090585.png

Latest posts