DNZ Game Reaper

lester2

Reaction score
I’m considering the one piece DNZ Game Reaper aluminum mounts for both my 7600’s. Anyone on here have any experience with them? I’d order the low size, scopes will be 33mm and 36mm bells so I think there should be clearance enough. A little concerned about the fixed rings and spacing in order to get the eye relief right. Hoping to hear some positive reviews, thanks.

longbow

Administrator
Reaction score
I have the DNZ on my Browning BAR carbine. If I ever decide to set up another 7600 I would definitely chose them. I would go with the low mount.

lester2

Reaction score
Thanks for the reviews guys. I’ll order a couple!

Flatlander

Reaction score
I have the DNZ medium high on my 7600 . The scope is a leupold VariX3 2.5 X 8 36 mm bell. I called DNZ to see what they recommended ,the rep said the difference between low and medium is about an 1/8 inch. If you would like , in the morning I can measure the clearance between the scope and the barrel.

lester2

Reaction score
I have the DNZ medium high on my 7600 . The scope is a leupold VariX3 2.5 X 8 36 mm bell. I called DNZ to see what they recommended ,the rep said the difference between low and medium is about an 1/8 inch. If you would like , in the morning I can measure the clearance between the scope and the barrel.
Thank you, yes if you can do that I’d appreciate it!

Flatlander

Reaction score
With the medium mounts there's 11/64's clearance ,just a little better than 5/16". I can stick a ball point pen in the gap. With low mounts the 36 mm bell would have 3/16's clearance. You could mount a scope with a 40 mm bell with the low DNZ . That being said the mediums work just fine.

lester2

Reaction score
Thank you for the info and doing that. I’m going to stick with the low, no issue with clearance.

Latest posts