DL , DLUKE , Dan ?

D Letho

Reaction score
Dan was wondering , are you taking a break from the computer all togeather ? Seems like alot of friends headed towards the woods over here and have not seen much of you .

Really wanted to know if there were hard feeling with any of us . You were stepped on pretty good for doing your job as Mod with no backup . Pretty thankfull job its not .

I just wanted to say in front of everybody here that you are a great poster and a value to any board you are on !

Hope to see you post up soon !

Don

Attachments

DLuke

World Record Non-Typical
Reaction score
No! No hard feelings with a soul over here! Just kinda sitting back with ice on the fat lip I got over there
. Thanks for the concern, but I'm very cool with the gang here. Just taking a breather a bit...much more reading than posting. Nothing has been posted that I haven't read in either forum. I'm ready to get back into the flow, but family is around for the weekend and a sweet older neighbor straight across the street died today at 2pm. Kind of a strange day...

lil John

Reaction score
Don...
Dan is probly just a little burnt from all the mod'ing, and was hoping to put all the BS behind him. I'm sure he will be back true to form in no time.
As far as having hard feelings, I just don't think Dan is cut from that kind of cloth.
Though I will say his level of posting is sorely (sp) missed.

Well I see you jumped in while I was typing (ER, BANGING WITH ONE FINGER ON THE KEYBOARD) Dan, Nice to hear from ya.

Bill M

Reaction score
Sorry to hear about your neighbor Dan. It can be tough to lose someone you know...especially when they are good people.

woodseye

Reaction score
I'll never forget the feeling of watching Dan getting blasted for doing the RIGHT thing for the forum and not being allowed to step in and help him one little bit. I know this all needs to be put to rest but I will say I decided right then that I wouldn't stay on a forum where one of the hardest working and loyal members was trashed and then made to look like the bad guy. Hopefully now that I've been banned and bashed this will all blow over and life will go on. I have no ax to grind or unkind words for anyone and wish Jesse and the forum the very best.

Dan you got my respect and when you get recharged I expect you to be one of the mainstays of the forum and continue to bring out the best in us all. Just think cedar bog....... just breaking daylight, traveling the seam between bog and ridge when you see the glint of light off a polished antler..........

woods

Attachments

Latest posts