deleting and MODifying posts...

Status
Not open for further replies.

UltraTec

Reaction score
Yet we can't discuss those elections or merits of the candidates.

Because certain people can't do so with attacking other members. It all comes back to the behavior of members on this board. No other reasons.

Mainewoods

Reaction score
50 years ago, men also acted with decorum and civility in social situations. The words, insults and vitriol that are thrown about with abandon in today's world would shame some of these "real" men that you speak of. It is really easy to stand behind a laptop and hurl insults without fear of real reprisal.

Call it pussification and call me a pussy if you'd like to. I agree that there is pussification going on in this country. But I don't believe this is an example of it. These are simply arguments that end up in nothing but anger, resentment and lost members, nothing more.

As has been said before, would you want your son or daughter to read this site and see their Dad or friends on here calling some other member every name in the book? I'm not saying you personally have done that, but some members certainly have. It is not going to happen here.
+1 on this, you took the words right out of my mouth. And no Davey, I've never heard hunters talk to each other in the way some things have been posted on here. Mostly it's out of respect regardless of views and it's pretty hard to google a "witty" comeback when talking face to face. Hell, I even remember someone writing something along the lines of "don't let your mouth right a check your body can't cash" or something like that but seriously, that's just way out of line. It's kind of like a chick calling you outside of a bar for a fight, what the hell are you supposed to do!

Everyone loves a bit of banter and good argument just keep it civil and if you wouldn't say it to someones face, maybe think twice about posting it here.

NH Native

Reaction score
+1 on this, you took the words right out of my mouth. And no Davey, I've never heard hunters talk to each other in the way some things have been posted on here. Mostly it's out of respect regardless of views and it's pretty hard to google a "witty" comeback when talking face to face. Hell, I even remember someone writing something along the lines of "don't let your mouth right a check your body can't cash" or something like that but seriously, that's just way out of line. It's kind of like a chick calling you outside of a bar for a fight, what the hell are you supposed to do!

Everyone loves a bit of banter and good argument just keep it civil and if you wouldn't say it to someones face, maybe think twice about posting it here.
That would have been me.:cool: Though I believe I spelt it write.:rolleyes:....Some people need a sense of humor infusion and recognize, in context, satire, sarcasm and hyperbole...Just sayin....Geez.

Escout711

Reaction score
It's been 3 days since something was posted under the Deerhunting, and the Archery and Bowhunting forums, and 4 days since something was posted on the Massachusetts forum, and THIS is the most popular conversation going?? Man, we need turkey season to roll around fast. Until then, I'll go to pissing on Ford...:cool:

lab44

Super Moderator
Reaction score
It's been 3 days since something was posted under the Deerhunting, and the Archery and Bowhunting forums, and 4 days since something was posted on the Massachusetts forum, and THIS is the most popular conversation going?? Man, we need turkey season to roll around fast. Until then, I'll go to pissing on Ford...:cool:
Good one to end on.

Status
Not open for further replies.