Deer Wintering Area News

Kingman Cruncher

Reaction score

NorthMaine

Reaction score
"Most". At best, the article says "some". I have seen more that is posted than is not. Oh by the way, no dogs, no camping, no fires, no ATVs, no snowmobiles, am I missing anything? Basically only useful for those with dreadlocks and vibram toe shoes (nothing against those people). If anyone thinks that these outfits buying up land in the north woods of Maine is a good thing for tourism, recreation, etc. I have to disagree. It's all done in the name of restrictions and limiting access.

NorthMaine

Reaction score

This I don't necessarily disagree with. I see them targeting the easy ones that are accessible by snowmobile or roadside. I don't see them lugging a canoe through the woods out of a pond a mile plus. The use of snowmobiles to retrieve them is kind of ironic since they are widely banned on their properties to the average Joe

trekker

Reaction score

This I don't necessarily disagree with. I see them targeting the easy ones that are accessible by snowmobile or roadside. I don't see them lugging a canoe through the woods out of a pond a mile plus. The use of snowmobiles to retrieve them is kind of ironic since they are widely banned on their properties to the average Joe
Best piece of public land hunting Ive found down here in Ohio is owned by TNC.

Latest posts