Deer/game on Google maps

Acrossthepond

Reaction score
I was looking at Google maps a few days ago as I find it a really interesting tool especially with the streetview thing you can now do. Anyway I just looked at New Hampshire and thought: where would be a good area for hunting?
So I clicked on a road that looked like it was in a good wild looking area and zoomed into street view only to find two moose right there at the side of the road 🤣

(44.8373267, -71.2644475)

mowbizz

Reaction score
I was looking at Google maps a few days ago as I find it a really interesting tool especially with the streetview thing you can now do. Anyway I just looked at New Hampshire and thought: where would be a good area for hunting?
So I clicked on a road that looked like it was in a good wild looking area and zoomed into street view only to find two moose right there at the side of the road 🤣

Maybe you clicked on “moose alley” in Pittsburg, New Hampshire? 😊 Can’t get those coordinates to open…

mowbizz

Reaction score
Colebrook NH SE to the Maine border…that’s moose country!

Nimrod

Reaction score

If only you had a virtual rifle as well!!!

Pine-lock

Reaction score
No, I’m thinking about getting some!

I had a few of them for a while mixed into a flock of chickens. They were much more wild than any ducks or chickens I ever had. They will go feral and live on their own if they get away from you. They're loud but were entertaining till hawks and coyotes picked them off.

Latest posts