Dead coyote pics

1badboy

Big Shooter
Reaction score
Lets see em !
802-603 hunter got me going by posting up one , lets see how many we have killed to help the deer !
Not matter the weapon or state , lets see em :cool:

Attachments

bmiller

Reaction score
thanks 1bad,
no damage to hide ,it took the shot below right ear as it was lookin down hill and removed lower jaw :smile:

802-603hunter

Reaction score
I checked my old computer for pictures too, but apparently I am not that dilligent about taking pictures of dead coyotes. Here is what I did manage to find.

As previously posted, shot over friends hounds:

Shot while deer hunting:

Another. Never seen one do so much as twitch when hit with a 180 grain Core-Lokt.

sethdeyo

Reaction score
Nice pics. Ten years in the deer woods and I have yet to see a coyote. I've seen eyeballs a few times on the way in but never anything during daylight. The is the first year I've tried calling and have yet to see any. I can't complain on not seeing them deer hunting but would like to now that I am looking for them.

kevin in nh

Reaction score
Nice pics. Ten years in the deer woods and I have yet to see a coyote. I've seen eyeballs a few times on the way in but never anything during daylight. The is the first year I've tried calling and have yet to see any. I can't complain on not seeing them deer hunting but would like to now that I am looking for them.
Try 30+ years in the woods....98 deer kills....2 coyote kills...seen maybe a dozen.....amazing animals

sethdeyo

Reaction score
I haven't had a chance to get out as much as I would have liked but am surprised at how elusive they actually are. I never thought of them that way. I figured check the wind, set up the call and wait. Most of my calling has been daytime. With a soon to be one year old at home it is just about impossible to be out at night. Most of my trail cam pics have been around 3:00am.

jaysox

Reaction score
I was out bowhunting this past week-end. 10 minutes after I sat down I heard running/crunching in the leaves off to my side. When I saw movement I was hoping it was a deer, but then I saw it was two coyotes trotting in front of me at about 7:25 in the morning. I didn't try to stop them because I was deer hunting. 20 minutes passed and I hear more crunching from the same direction, hoping it was a deer this time. It wasn't, two more coyotes came by and this one stopped in front of me at 25 yards and started poking around on the ground. I was able to draw my bow and get a shot without it seeing me. This is my first coyote. I have seen many coyotes during the gun deer season and spring turkey season but have never taken a shot.

Remi

Reaction score
Nice! Me and one of my buddies got our first yote kills (both by bow) this year too

bgd6863

Reaction score
all three pics are of called coyotes top is, one night here in MA, middle pic is my second biggest dog and bottom pic is Nebraska calling with a buddy thanks!