Covid-19 in deer?

Flatlander

Reaction score
The Pfizer research facility is about a 10 minute drive from my house. I know a lot of leople that work there. I haven't heard of any of them not getting vacinated.

270 bdl

Reaction score
I've had it since the 8th of this month. Still off work. I got my sense of smell and taste back. I lost 24 pounds. Still really weak.

Flatlander

Reaction score
I'm glad I got the jab. Got the booster 3 weeks ago. Explain to me how being sick for weeks is better than being healthy.

NH Hunter

Reaction score
I'm glad I got the jab. Got the booster 3 weeks ago. Explain to me how being sick for weeks is better than being healthy.

I can't speak for everyone, but I think the possibility of long term side effects could be what's troubling some. For example...... I've taken chantix twice. I was suppose to go on it again to quit chewing.

I understand the irony in quitting one cancer causing product by taking a possible cancer causing product. The example in my post is this was approved for years and now this is what has been found out. What will the future look like 6-8 years from now? Might be nothing, might be worse than being sick for a few weeks.

Zantac is another great example of healthy people taking the antacid. Now there's a class action lawsuit for those diagnosed with cancer due to it's usage. Then there's issue with trusting the Pharma industry. After all...... they are the ones who created the opioid epidemic in the nation. They got wealthy, family members lost love ones, doctors over prescribed with no liability.

I would also suggest googling Moderna stock prices. Observe their value prior to the govt. contract. Follow the curve to the day in late Aug, early Sept. when Biden put in his 100+ employee mandate. Check out the date when Europe said they wouldn't administer it to certain age people. Do you think it's possible that both R's and D's were invested in this when it was announced who would receive the contracts to produce a vaccine? That for me is where the trust comes into play. I'm 48 years old, relatively healthy. I don't have any underlying health issue, let alone the average of 4 like 95% of the deaths from Covid in the US. When your survival rate is 99.7%, and me personally taking the Jab doesn't prevent me from giving it to other people, I don't personally feel it's for me.

I'm not trying to be a smart ass by any means. I'm actually trying to give an honest answer into what I've researched, read and believe. You don't have to respect if you chose not to. But if your question was honest and sincere about why some people would rather have natural immunity once they catch it, if they feel they will be in that 99.7% area.

For what it's worth, I have taken steps to make myself healthier. Too bad the doctors are just stopping with "get the jab". People losing some weight, eating and sleeping better will also dramatically help your body naturally fight this, but we don't seem to be hearing that message as loud as we should. Wouldn't you agree?

With all that being said, if I was over the age of 60 with underlying health conditions. I'd be getting the shots and boosters in a heart beat.

Last edited:

NH Hunter

Reaction score
My last point...... This isn't going away until all the 1.7 trillion in the "relief package" is spent. There's still a lot of money just in limbo waiting for "special programs" with people working on how to profit from it.

Just an idea of what 1.7 is...... I'm sure we all play powerball when it gets up around the 500 million mark right? Now imagine winning that jackpot 3,400 times!!!! That's 1.7 trillion dollars!!!!

NH Hunter

Reaction score
Well if I had it to do over again, I'm pretty sure I would get the shot

Just read a post you made in another thread that your doctor stated you didn't qualify for alternative treatment. I think if I was in your situation....... Personally I'd be shit canning him or her and finding someone that was interested in getting me well quicker. You losing that much weight, and feeling like hell for 3 weeks was not necessary. You were failed by a doctor, not your choice of how to take care of your health. Kinda proves my point about trust issues with the Pharma and hospital industry doesn't it?

I hope you are getting well and stronger by the day. The powers that be are concerned about everyone taking this vaccine so you "can be safe", yet when given the opportunity to keep you safe they failed.

With all that being said, and to me this is where the division comes from. It's your body and your choice. If YOU feel YOU would be comfortable making any choice for your body I would support that. I wish that was the case nationally. Instead it's been used as a political hammer to chisel this nation apart.

Last edited:

NH Hunter

Reaction score

Our government is making Fire fighters, Police, EMT's , teachers and hospital staff lose their jobs for not taking a shot (remember when they were “hero’s”?), BUT they'll give federal grants away to supply testing strips for drug addicts. Sure.......makes perfect sense.

Last edited:

Latest posts