Christmas In August!

longbow

Administrator
Reaction score
My boss got me a new truck to use on the estate I work at. I use it for plowing, errands, and back and forth to work. Replacing the 2005 GMC 1500 that we have used since 2005. It's a 2021 Chevy 2500HD. Drives nice. Only thing is now I have to be careful. The truck is perfect, with the other one it was so dented up nobody noticed a new dent. lol Just thought I would share...
IMG_5018.jpg IMG_5019.jpg

41mag

Reaction score
I drove an '18 a while back, just like that one.
Good power, rode nice, but the power window switch and the horrible booming/buffeting sound in the cab when you opened a window made me want to drive it straight into a tree.
Hope they cured that for your sanity's sake....

longbow

Administrator
Reaction score
I drove an '18 a while back, just like that one.
Good power, rode nice, but the power window switch and the horrible booming/buffeting sound in the cab when you opened a window made me want to drive it straight into a tree.
Hope they cured that for your sanity's sake....
Have not driven it yet with the window open, it was very hot today had the AC on. I’ll try it tomorrow.

NoDeerHere

Reaction score
My boss got me a new truck to use on the estate I work at. I use it for plowing, errands, and back and forth to work. Replacing the 2005 GMC 1500 that we have used since 2005. It's a 2021 Chevy 2500HD. Drives nice. Only thing is now I have to be careful. The truck is perfect, with the other one it was so dented up nobody noticed a new dent. lol Just thought I would share...
View attachment 25067 View attachment 25068
Should have asked for a crew cab. :rolleyes:

Latest posts