Chinese Virus

sneaky_pete000

Reaction score
That really suks. Will probably be the same here. This was my son's big year to show off for the colleges. (junior). He missed last year due to an injury. At least he got some good video last fall for football and we have a couple of colleges interested so far.
I was just talking to a couple high school juniors here that are feeling the same way. This was their chance to get some college attention. I don't know much about the football side, but with baseball there are a lot of different recruiting methods for coaches/recruiters now that are really helping, as long as you have video and objective data. It must be exciting for him to be getting some interest.

longbow

Administrator
Reaction score
I was just talking to a couple high school juniors here that are feeling the same way. This was their chance to get some college attention. I don't know much about the football side, but with baseball there are a lot of different recruiting methods for coaches/recruiters now that are really helping, as long as you have video and objective data. It must be exciting for him to be getting some interest.
Yes it’s pretty exciting. He goes to a small high school. So we’re getting some attention from division two and three schools, Hoping to get some help with scholarships and tuition costs.