CCI 500 Small Pistol Primers

kendo

Mr. Bubblers
Reaction score
Can't find these in ma!,,,Any NH Places carry these? Need a box of 1000,,,reloading supply's are hard to come by in ma wtf!,:mad:

kendo

Mr. Bubblers
Reaction score
Thks ! I should move to freaken NH! What a pain in the arse it is in ma, can't ship bullets, powder , primers!! WTF!,

outdoorsman

Reaction score
Sounds like prison..... Hopefully NH never gets that way. Us old Yankees will be collecting then sitting on hoards of reloading supplies should such ridiculous rules even be hinted.

kevin in nh

Reaction score
I boxed up all of my reloading supplies after my heart attack this past January and sold some guns as I have no kids but I may just sit on the primers cases and dies etc...I couldn't take the Mass BS back in 1975 after I got out of the Army and after trying to not feel like a criminal just for owning and shooting guns I fled to NH in 1978 NEVER to return.......live free of die.

kendo

Mr. Bubblers
Reaction score
Smart Kevin! I just have to make a trip to NH And go to place to place to stock pile on everything ! Can't believe the hazard shipping charges to ship primers UNREAL!

kevin in nh

Reaction score
Well I will hold on to most cases but not the 300 44 once fired cases I promised you Bill lol....I am feeling better and will be going back to work tomorrow if only 1/2 days.....I will hit the PO in North Hampton or in Epping on my home tomorrow. It really is a different mentality here in NH and many like me have moved to NH for the same reason....but not everyone who crossed the border feel the same and some want to bring the same bull shit laws to NH. I was gifted or fell into free or almost free ammo over the years and have more factory ammo than you can imagine so reloading became time consuming but there is a certain satisfaction to getting a load worked up for a particular firearm then using it to take a animal with "your round" The 30.06 for me was a lot of fun to "tweak" It is an eye opener when you see what one or two grains can do to open or tighten a group. The 44 mag was especially nice to reload as you can tame them to be fun to shoot instead of taking a beating shooting full magnum loads. I guess I am still lazy as I traded a crap load of ammo to KTP (06' .348, 300 mag etc) for ammo I was light on. I used the trade value to get .44 special rounds which is fun to shoot out of a 4 or 6 inch revolver, but cheaper to reload to what you like or need to get the job done....I was gifted over 60 boxes of factory 06, and the 348 I bought right thru the years. I sold both Deluxe Winchester model 71s after the heart attack in January and it was ironic that the 348s I traded in to KTP I had bought from them several years ago and actually made money as they almost doubled in price. I still have plenty as I am keeping (for now) the 1937 long tang standard model 71. Enough yak yak as I am starting to get tired....damn steroids kept me up to 2 am last night.......bonus its only 1am tonight !!!

kendo

Mr. Bubblers
Reaction score
That's great Kevin!, apprc that very much! MA is such a mess with everything from bullets to guns to Handguns Terrible ! Like you said,, in MA you feel like a criminal just owning a gun, I'm going to reload .44 mag and some.45 and maybe a shit ton of 9 mm as I have a lot of brass I can fill.:).. But 44 mag will be first,, it's 50 bucks for a box now! I know I can save money reloading them! Just going to stock pile on everything and load away!,,,be well, bill

RememberBaker

Reaction score
Smart Kevin! I just have to make a trip to NH And go to place to place to stock pile on everything ! Can't believe the hazard shipping charges to ship primers UNREAL!
HazMat shipping charges are only a big deal if you're ordering a thousand primers or a pound of powder, they're nothing if you're ordering fifteen pounds of powder and ten thousand primers. :D

Last edited:

kevin in nh

Reaction score
Headed your way Bill....PO said you should get them tomorrow....really? went out at round 2pm....seems mighty optimistic with all the xmas presents sent!

kendo

Mr. Bubblers
Reaction score
I thk u much Kevin!,,Happy Holidays to you bud!,,bill

Latest posts