Can we talk about NFT's that help hunters?

CbDoc23

Reaction score
In order to avoid getting banned due to SPAM (which many forums think this kind of talk is), I want to open the floor for discussion. Now to preface this... I understand that people are wary that NFT's can be scams or have the view that "I can just screenshot this" lol But the fact of the matter is, Nike, Adidas, and Under Armour all just got into this space within the past month!!! WHY? Because there are NFT's that are not scams; the ones that provide REAL LIFE UTILITY. Meaning that when you own one of these pictures (which you cant just screenshot due to the code the real NFT possesses), it doubles as your raffle ticket or pass to exclusive events.

I am currently one of the creators of the Whitetail Wall Hangers Club which aims to donate to the NDA [A super group composed of the QDMA and National Deer Alliance], doubles as you raffle ticket to monthly gear giveaways, your raffle ticket to hunting trips, vacations, and future access to real life property!

Why am I coming to the forums? because I want these in the hands of real outdoorsmen so that NFT day traders dont get them and resell them on the secondary market like Open Sea (ebay for NFT's) and have true outdoorsmen paying gauged prices! Open to criticism and skeptics! GO!

Tailfeathers

Reaction score
Ok ill take the bait. Some free advise would be sticking around and become part of the community before pushing your agenda but I will hope you chose to make your NTF company hunting based because you are a hunter yourself? and are genuinely interested in helping the hunting community?
My understanding is that you are basically trying to set up what amounts to be a raffle/lottery to benefit NDA or similar groups by selling digital art with an associated block chain (raffle ticket) that makes the owner eligible to win gear and trips? This is not a new concept more a re-spin of something implemented by groups like DU for decades. So my question would be how is what your different better aside from allowing a piece of the funds to go to you ? sure it might be scalable eventually resulting in larger prizes, More secure (is that necessary)? but it also brings negatives of being new, less user friendly and less transparent.

CbDoc23

Reaction score
Go? GFY with your “NFTs”
LOL yea so Nike, Adidas, and other major branding companies make millions while we watch? or you want the whole outdoor community to wait for realtree to do it because you cant think outside the box?

Last edited:

CbDoc23

Reaction score
Ok ill take the bait. Some free advise would be sticking around and become part of the community before pushing your agenda but I will hope you chose to make your NTF company hunting based because you are a hunter yourself? and are genuinely interested in helping the hunting community?
My understanding is that you are basically trying to set up what amounts to be a raffle/lottery to benefit NDA or similar groups by selling digital art with an associated block chain (raffle ticket) that makes the owner eligible to win gear and trips? This is not a new concept more a re-spin of something implemented by groups like DU for decades. So my question would be how is what your different better aside from allowing a piece of the funds to go to you ? sure it might be scalable eventually resulting in larger prizes, More secure (is that necessary)? but it also brings negatives of being new, less user friendly and less transparent.
I apologize if you think I'm not sticking around to be part of the community, because indeed I am a hunter! I'm an Avid bowhunter and been apart of bowhunting.com, hunting beast, forums like that for awhile but am looking to outreach to even more outdoorsmen. I felt this was the best way to make sure our collectibles land in the right hands. And yea, you're on the right track but the difference is the frequency of these raffles like the DU groups have are low in the grand scheme, the pool is huge (versus a much smaller pool of collectible holders), and am I out of line for saying that nothing is really in touch with industry standards in 2022? except for maybe Tethrd Xmas giveaways and things that these other more major brands do. So its even more than scalable, but quality-and for right now at least; whitetail driven.

Additionally, it's a chance for our community to actually outreach to the digital tech world that is taking over, and let them know our hunting community is here and teach them what we're about and that we're not going anywhere. Just did a podcast today with some NFT people who went crazy about our project- about us actually wanting to spread the importance of woodsmanship to this younger generation, get more people into whitetails, and about how theres a lot of people who try to donate to "save the whales/ save the elephants" just because it makes their project look better- but nothing really down to earth, in the trenches of whats going on in our real outdoor world. The collection itself.... 3,333 collectibles available- all legendary racks from real bucks that have been taken in the wild or photograpphed in the wild. Whether its a rack from the guys at Whitetail Adrenaline, D'acquisto's or a lone wolf team member, old bruisers from Real Tree Whitetail Freaks videos, Seek One, The crush- all the deer have a since of nostalgia that actually speaks to us. Like a digitial baseball card collection of whitetail hammers. We didnt want some NFT animal project with clothes (like much of the industry which can be scammy) and make it a money grab. We wanted it to be true to our roots and if it gains enough hype, we're gonna start purchasing WhitetailProperties so that our holders from states who would never have a chance at hunting giants in the midwest, have a chance from just holding our art. Im from NY- our caliber of deer is obv way different- it would have been life changing for me as a kid and still would be. And I just want to make something huge, out of just art, because NFT's have allowed just that. Did I mention our artist is the footwear designer at AND1 basketball and has worked for Marvel, Pixar, Nickelodeon, etc. We're just super excited to bring our hunting community something authentic.

Last edited:

CbDoc23

Reaction score
Wtf is a NTF? Did he mean NWTF? :)
haha its a Non Fungible Token- An NFT is a piece of digital art and/or a digital collectible that has a code attached to it (which provides ownership). Example: there’s a million prints of the Mona Lisa right? But only 1 person could actually make money off the real Mona Lisa, the original owner. So just imagine the Mona Lisa had a QR code on the back of it to verify ownership instead of needing a painting expert to come in and verify authenticity; its verified in code on the block chain. Additionally, this code is part of a smart contract which gives you underlying perks of ownership!

Checkout the link below!

CbDoc23

Reaction score
[From Left to Right: Jake Bush's Ohio Public Land Giant, Tiffanky Lakosky's Kansas Stud, Sydnie Wells Illinois bruiser, Chancy Walter's / Whitetail Adrenaline's Mega herd bull, Luke Brewster's Illinois record, Todd Pringnitz's Walter Payton]

Attachments

mowbizz

Reaction score
Lol…non fungible token…🤣 cartoon pics of bambis🤪

NH Hunter

Reaction score
Hunters have been separated and preyed upon for their hard earned dollars since the first field and stream. However…… I think this venture might have less success than “the kruncher”. Good luck to you though , but you’re clearly breaking about every forum rule or suggestion.

CbDoc23

Reaction score
Hunters have been separated and preyed upon for their hard earned dollars since the first field and stream. However…… I think this venture might have less success than “the kruncher”. Good luck to you though , but you’re clearly breaking about every forum rule or suggestion.
I mean thats one way to look at it because youre not in the space. But people are making money and big corporations are cashing in. Steph curry, Derek Jeter, many big athletes are getting involved. Its like blockbuster resisting digital tv/movie streams, record companies resisting digital streams-> cue in apple music and spotify. Resist all you want but the overall environment is moving towards cryptocurrency and NFTS. Do you have kids? Do they play fortnite or roblox? If they do they're buying NFT's in the game. Its all around us man.

Noone wants to separate you from your hard-earned dollars. We want to build something that can evolve into something bigger before big corporations tell us to. Just wait til RealTree or Mossyoak drops an NFT lol itl come. Ill bet on it.

CbDoc23

Reaction score
I dont want anything man. Just informing, putting it on peoples radar. When we started designing this project, we knew that just our artist alone would help sell it out. But what kind of community members would we be if we didnt let actual hunters themselves know about it or have a chance to profit on it. After all, its real hunters that inspired it. Do with it what you will- not out here to scam - or put a cup out. Believe it or not, our instagram already has outdoor companies reaching out to us. But having the conversation about what these things even are is a hard, but necessary conversation as our world digtizes. "Cue in Metaverse" And just remember people had the same hesitancy with "Online stocks"-Amazon, Apple, Google; now theyre the go to stock o_O We need to learn about NFT's and how to profit from them even if we dont want to.

Also remember there are real passionate hunters behind this project, helping design, keeping it authentic. Pulling up epic videos of bucks harvested before we were even born. So before you trash us, know that we did this with our community in mind.

Last edited:

Kahuna.

Reaction score
Seems you can't take a hint people are not interested here. Fiat art is a scam and fools are easily parted with their money.

1642039003060.png

1642039073836.png

1642039093339.png

1642039175490.png

CbDoc23

Reaction score
Seems you can't take a hint people are not interested here. Fiat art is a scam and fools are easily parted with their money.

View attachment 25828

View attachment 25829

View attachment 25830

View attachment 25831
2 responses out of all the views isnt any hint, BUD. Got a few ppl that already came over from here to check our stuff out outside the forums. But keep thinking you know best. You got 5 meme examples of why you think its a scam and theres a mass population of people playing with your salary who have figured out how to read between the lines> most of them probably half your age. Like the old people who resisted the internet, now come to a forum, on the internet, to talk about hunting lol

Negative vibes get the big thumbs down my friend.

Kahuna.

Reaction score
Lol, I am one of the people who clicked through out of morbid curiosity, so don't get your hopes up.

All anyone has to do is google your username to see this spam being posted on many hunting forums. Click through on those links and virtually all have been nuked by mods who see through your thinly veiled attempts to promote your products using half truths and straw man arguments.

I have no problem with crypto, blockchain, digital art or even gambling on NFTs. I do have a problem with people coming onto forums with brand new accounts, flouting the rules and veiling their attempts to spam their products. If you had come on here, sponsored the forum, contributed something to the site and then advertised your wares I would not have posted.

I guess you must be less than half my age as you have no idea of business ettiquette, forum ettiquette or even common courtesy. I am surprised someone has not torpedoed this thread and your account yet (like virtually every other forum you have posted on).

Last edited:

tobydog

Reaction score
This guy is equal to the same types of people that sell real estate courses. The only one making any money will be him.

Kahuna.

Reaction score
Very true. Funniest part here is the pics are not even "non-fungible" within their own population. Clear copy and pasting of elements of cartoon bambi posted above, lol.

SCAM or SPAM?.jpg

Last edited:

Latest posts