Camping on timber company land

groundtender

Reaction score
They brought a trailer and kept it heated just for their clothes?
Yes. Plus they kept spare treestands and orher stuff in the trailer too. I have never seen any hunters more serious, more successful, and harder hunting than those guys. They really did it up brown too, something I have observed in several Canadian hunting camps I have stayed at.

longbow

Administrator
Reaction score
Yes. Plus they kept spare treestands and orher stuff in the trailer too. I have never seen any hunters more serious, more successful, and harder hunting than those guys. They really did it up brown too, something I have observed in several Canadian hunting camps I have stayed at.
OK, like a trailer for extra gear. What does "really did it up brown mean"?

Big D

Reaction score
On a separate note, I'm fortunate enough to have access to a few places in NMW. Pretty comfortable, and for that I'm grateful.

anonymous1989

Reaction score
There are a lot of places for wild hunting and camping in Australia. We had a family holiday in this country last year and if it wasn't for the guide from brightcamping.com we would definitely not be able to cope with the difficulties that await every camper in the forest and in nature. I like camping in Britain but Australia is still better suited for this type of outdoor recreation because it is on this island that I feel free from the big and gray metropolis. If you are going to such places for the first time you definitely need the help of a guide

longbow

Administrator
Reaction score
There are a lot of places for wild hunting and camping in Australia. We had a family holiday in this country last year and if it wasn't for the guide from brightcamping.com we would definitely not be able to cope with the difficulties that await every camper in the forest and in nature. I like camping in Britain but Australia is still better suited for this type of outdoor recreation because it is on this island that I feel free from the big and gray metropolis. If you are going to such places for the first time you definitely need the help of a guide
Australia, Maine, nice little town...

terry413

Reaction score
This year is difficult to find place for camping. Many parks were closed and there were no exactly information when they will open. We had to change our plans many times, but in the end we waited for the moment when we can go. We have already taken everything that we need. Most of the things we have already had, since this is not the first time we go camping. But some things we decided to buy new, such as camping lanterns, a tent, some dishes, different clothes, new shoes. All this things I order from amazon.com. This online market really saves my life. I can found there all that I need, very affordable prices and quick delivery.

Last edited:

Latest posts