BWB 7600 35 Whelen

NorthMaine

Reaction score
Not sure if you guys have been listening to the BWB podcasts, but they announced a "BWB Edition" 1/100 I think it is 7600 in 35 Whelen for anyone that is interested.

BearHunter

Reaction score
BWB 7600 Carbine in 30-06 I think.
$1250. With Williams WGRS receiver sight and fiber optic front sight.

Bigwoodsbucks.com/BWB-limited-edition-Remington-7600-carbine

Mountain Hunter

Reaction score
I was told $1,500 and they have already sold 60.

I think I'd rather pick up one of the black ones that Grice's ran.

Last edited:

NorthMaine

Reaction score
They was an old run of 30-06 years ago, they are still selling a few.

There is a new run of .35 Whalen they are taking preorders for now.
This is correct.

Low comb stock, fleur de lis checkering, peep sight, etc. but IIRC from the podcast, the receiver detail/engraving won't be as fancy this time.

They also talked recently about no longer being able to get the Woolrich wool for the clothing, packs, etc., so what they have right now may be it for a little while until they get another supplier for anyone who may be interested in any of that stuff.

Last edited:

Mountain Hunter

Reaction score
I thought they were using silent predator for the clothing? My BWB jacket is made by silent predator, and I love it!

Mountain Hunter

Reaction score
I've been jonesing for a new gun. I've always been a lever fan, but the trapper and 1895sbl I recently checked out had crooked sights. So now I'm looking at pump carbines, BLRs and Long Rangers.

longbow

Reaction score
Maybe? Maybe to use it? I don’t get it, but the guys selling the Benoit 7600 for 5 grand might be onto something!
I would think people are buying them to keep and hope they go up in value. I don't see it, but I wasn't smart enough to buy the original Benoit rifle either. A thousand seemed like a lot back then.:(