Buck Down

longbow

Administrator
Reaction score
I got set up yesterday evening on a ridge travel route. This buck came along moving very cautiously, but I was just off to the side of his wind. He gave me a nice shot at 20 yards. The arrow zipped right thru him and he just walked away. Almost had another shot at him. The shot looked a little back, so with some cool weather expected I waited until this morning and found him in his bed 200 yards away.

Getting my son set up now and will be butchering while waiting to hear from him. Thanks for reading.

IMG_3981.jpg

sneaky_pete000

Reaction score
Congrats - thats a great buck, and the pic is one that I bet your grandkids will be admiring some day. "See, grampa did it old school".

What broadheads do you use?

Gwlambo

Reaction score
LB - you are stacking up the animals this year! The year of Covid is good to you. Congratulations - that is a beautiful buck right there. I am thinking about starting up bow hunting and I see a Christmas present coming my way soon.

longbow

Administrator
Reaction score
LB - you are stacking up the animals this year! The year of Covid is good to you. Congratulations - that is a beautiful buck right there. I am thinking about starting up bow hunting and I see a Christmas present coming my way soon.
Great time of year to be in the woods.

Latest posts