Browning BAR Carbine's for Sale

SportsmanNH

Reaction score
Hey Troy ! How The Hell Are Yea ! Glad you found your way over to this site ! LOL

I knew that Browning would treat you well ! You have it all fitted up nice !
Those rifles FLEW off the racks like lightning !

TGS

Reaction score
Thanks, I was actually searching out something else and this popped up and I saw the thread. Headed back up soon to check out those Hell's Canyon 308.

POORBOY

Reaction score
Thanks, I was actually searching out something else and this popped up and I saw the thread. Headed back up soon to check out those Hell's Canyon 308.
I'm not that tight but it's a good shooter been shooting 180gr partitions with good results out of mine out to 350.

Reactions: TGS

hammertime

Reaction score
Yeah but there's two boxes of ammo with it, without those the price might be $1300😁😁

POORBOY

Reaction score
Nice. What bullets were you using?

I was using Nosler Trophy grade Accubond 180 grain on both animals I was shooting them good out to 450 yards before the season. The elk was at like 80 yards hit him just behind the shoulder first shot he spun and I got him 2 more times a little farther back but in the zone. He ran like 15 yards and dropped hard which I didnt see but I could feel and hear. The first shot he would of died but it was nice to get those other shots in him. With a bolt action I would of just got one shot on him. The semi auto is a total game changer. 20211120_082610~2.jpg

Fixed blade

Reaction score
Wow pretty interesting. The carbine is selling for $1850 on gunbroker. That’s amazing. I bought a Bar MK 3 brand new in December 7mm-08 22 inch barrel for $1099.00. And I thought that was super high. But I figured the price wasn’t coming down only going to go up so hoped it would be a good investment.

Latest posts