Break down a 7600...

DLuke

World Record Non-Typical
Reaction score
I've never gone anywhere near that far....

Bucksaw

Reaction score
Thanks for posting this. I just bought a 760 carbine and want to take it apart for a good cleaning. This video will make that much easier.

lab44

Super Moderator
Reaction score
I was hoping it was going to show someone swinging a 7600 by the barrel smashing it against a rock. That would have been entertaining. :D

JDK

Reaction score
I was hoping it was going to show someone swinging a 7600 by the barrel smashing it against a rock. That would have been entertaining. :D
Made me spit coffee on my screen,. Just wish I had been drinking some at the time.

DLuke

World Record Non-Typical
Reaction score
I pop the trigger out like he does in the video and I take it outside and give it a 15-20 second blast of Gun Scrubber then set it aside to dry. Then I do the barrel a bunch of passes with a bore snake and Hoppes. Then I'll take the gun outside and hold it upside down, barrel down, and blast the open area where the trigger stuff goes with Gun Scrubber, making sure to get the bolt, above and behind it. I'll let that dry too, then hit the trigger mechanism with Rem Oil or Barricade, and shoot some into the bolt too. A few more passes with a snake to get any new crap out of the barrel, then a patch on a ramrod with Barricade, then just a Barricade or Rem Oil wipe down....done.