Bought a bow today.

Flatlander

Reaction score
I bought a Barnett Ghost 410. A local shop took it in on a trade. It looks like it was never used. Came with 7 bolts and a soft case. I shot Excaliber ,PSE ,and a Mission Sub 1. The mission was quiter but $1700 was more than I wanted to spend. The quiver mounting bracket was missing. I called Barnett customer servie wanting to buy one. Guy said they'd send me one ,even though it was used the bow was still on warranty.

mowbizz

Reaction score
They are a fun thing to have! I have a Mission MXB 360 and love it.
A couple weeks and it will be in my ground blind with me!
Might even bring it for a chance at a bear (along with my BAR 308)

Have fun sighting it in and using it in the field!

shawn_in_MA

Reaction score
Best of luck with it!
I had to use an x-bow last year due to upcoming shoulder surgery. I am looking forward to getting back to my vertical bow this fall.
If anyone is looking for a good deal on a like New Mission Sub-1 with a lot of extras, let me know.

benny8

Reaction score
Good luck with the new tool! My wife hunts with one due to three failed shoulder surgeries and I will be using one starting this year due to worked related injury that has left me permanently disabled in my hand. We have a Barnett Lady Raptor(wife) and I have a Barnett Whitetail Hunter. We will be hunting NH and Va with them. Best of luck this year!

Latest posts