I decided to strip the old varnish off of the gunwhales, restain them then put new varnish on them. I took my chisels over to scrape off excess epoxy and gorilla glue. (Fun fat-NEVER use gorilla glue near water! It will foam up and leave nasty, yellow blobs GRRR!!!
It rained like hell today. It was the back end of the storm. Went over to check on my boat and tools. The boat was FULL of water. At least I know there are no holes in it. I'm redoing the gunwhales. All they need is varnish. Seats are in, stern sheets are in. The little deck in the bow needs some work. I need to chisel off the gorilla glue, resand the ribs and put them in with thickened, colored epoxy. She's lookin' NICE!