Bleat Can Secret Tip

mowbizz

Reaction score
I thought everyone knew this trick. The real value is now knowing you can play Smoke on the Water or something when you are bored in stand!
Or “Zamphir, master of ze skin flute”

NH Hunter

Reaction score
Hell..... You think that's something!!!! Try farting in it. It sounds like a snort, wheeze, bleat, grunt. What I haven't figured out is how to make" the can " not taste like shit for the second round of calling. I can say with certainty........ "Scentlok" can't block the smell from a late Friday nights beer consumption on an early Saturday morning stand.

mowbizz

Reaction score
Hell..... You think that's something!!!! Try farting in it. It sounds like a snort, wheeze, bleat, grunt. What I haven't figured out is how to make" the can " not taste like shit for the second round of calling. I can say with certainty........ "Scentlok" can't block the smell from a late Friday nights beer consumption on an early Saturday morning stand.
“Taint” that the truth!” 🤣

longbow

Administrator
Reaction score
You are giving the pants return lady more credibility!

Muzzleloader

Reaction score
All joking aside, whether you blow into the can or invert it, the proper way to use it is with short bleats. Not the long drawn-out bleat as seen in the OP.
I hear that a lot. I've called in 2 deer with the can. Maybe could have called more with the short bleats.

Latest posts