Bigfoot

NH Hunter

Reaction score
Hah!!! I knew you'd click on it. Check out this guys channel. He's in the woods more then half the year, around a crowd of fellas that spend their time the same way. Clicks on his youtube channel, or did he actually see something?

NH Hunter

Reaction score
if you check out his channel he has a half dozen different videos about this subject, and I dig his approach at life. His non Bigfoot videos are what got me to his channel a few years ago. I liked his stories, then he came out with this stuff. Watch all the videos if you have time.

Disclaimer: I binged watched all the videos he's produced on this, and it did peak my curiosity. Only because you never see anything from a guy "like us". It's usually someone that is so set on seeing something, they find a tree in the woods bent over and it's a Bigfoot den. Most of those people can't read a compass, let alone spend 150-200 days a year in some of the most remote country in North America.

If nothing else, I thought it might stir up some of the summer posting that is usually lacking here.

Last edited:

mowbizz

Reaction score
I have seen his videos just poking around on YT.

Makes ya wonder...

NH Hunter

Reaction score
I have seen his videos just poking around on YT.

Makes ya wonder...
I agree. The "wonder" is why I posted it, and thought that it would lead to some interesting discussion. I guess nobody else thinks so?

mowbizz

Reaction score
I’m on the fence about Sasquatch but I also had friends in the 70’s that swore they had a little girl standing at the foot of their bed and was haunting their house. Some research showed that a child had died there many years before...they didn’t care if no one believed them either.

NH Hunter

Reaction score
I watched to the point where I started getting the feeling that he believed in Sasquatch and then I turned it off.
Watch post #9........ He doesn't believe, in his words he knows.

So here's the deal for me with this whole thing. I'd be lying if I said I didn't have interest in this subject since I was a kid, but I had no longer considered it a possibility due to all the hoax's, idiots that can't read a compass becoming "experts". Eye witness accounts from the crazy guy you see at the store. As a kid I remember always hearing "How come a hunter never sees this thing? I've spend thousand of hours in the woods and never seen a thing". So...... with that being said, this guy has me intrigued is all I'm saying.

This is the kind of guy that spends 200+ days a year on expensive guided moose hunts, sheep hunts, grizzly hunts, and wolf hunts. Guys like us that dream about going in that gods country for 2 or a 3 week hunt for 20k plus dollars. Now imagine you've hired this guy. You watch him handle horses like a pro, read sign like a pro, get camp ready like a pro, know exactly where all the critters travel in the area..... everything a good guide of that kind of risky hunt should do, and has been doing it for 30 years.

Let's say you're around a fire with the dude, you've killed a ram and a moose, both massive critters and you're pumped up. You're talking and this subject comes up. you've watched him do his job to perfection all along, and impressed by it. What would you think?

My deal with the guy is why would he lie? He's already got a million cool stories on Youtube , some with over a million hits about a grizzly charge. His app is getting the exposure he wants, but it already was. Is he hoping to change Bobo from Bigfoot hunters 8k to be brought to the BC? I'm just saying , the guy made me think..........and I thought it was a cool topic, and the videos were entertaining at the very least.

Do you believe in Native American culture? That was always the biggest "well......maybe I guess" point in my mind that left my mind open just a crack on the subject. These were people that lived off the land every day for generations until we came in a fucked it all up, and told them they weren't living right, and were crazy claim there was a large person of the forrest.

Last edited:

Latest posts