BIG D and GW 3rd Week Trip Report

Big D

Reaction score
Congrats on the buck GW, and thanks for the recap of the week. When I read you guys' trip reports I feel like there's a chance we'll run into each other in the woods someday. Your photos and descriptions of the places you venture always sound eerily similar to mine.
You just might if you like dark, and lonely high country. We'll meet you at the bottom for a beer if you do.

You better watch out for Gw now that he's expanded his home range to New Hampshire too. Just keep checking your backtrack, you'll see him eventually :). If you see any Jersey plates let the air the air out of his tire. Don't worry if it's not his truck.:oops:

NH Hunter

Reaction score
thank you for taking the time to write up, and congrats on the buck!! Sucks about the camp, but I'm sure you guys will find a new place full of new adventures.

802-603hunter

Reaction score
You just might if you like dark, and lonely high country. We'll meet you at the bottom for a beer if you do.
I’ve been known to frequent those types of areas. If I do I hope you guys are better at remembering to pack a cold one in the truck than I am. I forget more days than I remember. Stings especially hard after a long drag.

amclimber

Reaction score
Great recap guys! I didn't get to hunt on snow at all this year, so I am relying on your great posts to experience a good track this year. Congrats on the buck, and probably more importantly a great friendship. Good luck finding another place to stay.

Latest posts