Big Adirondack Buck

longbow

Administrator
Reaction score
Could be I didn’t have a chance to talk directly with the guy. My wife ran into him at my sons baseball training facility and that’s how I got the picture amdthe story. He said Lake Placid in New York State.

mowbizz

Reaction score
Still a stud of a buck wherever it was killed!

Mikejd

Reaction score
That bucks incredible. I think it has some squach DNA. I can't imagine seeing a 400lb buck coming in.

arlow

Reaction score
I got that photo last month. Was supposedly the tug hill plateau area of NY. Who knows. It is an absolute beast where ever it came from!

Grandkid

Reaction score
I guess it could be from just about any northern state or Canada for that matter. I wonder why there is a portion of the photo blacked out? Probably the governor of NY....checking to see if anything was harmed during the shooting event and trolling for more votes for Bernie.;)

Roger-

Grandkid

Reaction score
Right....I thought that may have been a black bear you were hiding...(y)

Roger-

Browseline

Reaction score
Deer and Deer Hunting magazine had a picture of this buck in a December 19, 2019 article. They said it was rumored to have been shot in upstate NY. They listed the weight as 312 lbs field dressed but could not confirm the weight, where it was shot or who shot it. If I ever shot a deer that weighed over 300 lbs, I would have it weighed on 3 or more scales and have papers signed by a half dozen witness's at least. There always seems to be too many questions about almost all of these huge bucks shot over 300 lbs. This picture has been around for a year at least and maybe more. Anyway you look at it, it is one huge buck.

Kingman Cruncher

Reaction score
What makes you think they are photoshopped? That's the picture I have.
The picture I had, clearly had people photoshopped on the right side of the deer, where you have nothing. I think one guy might have even been from Maine and they were passing it off as being from Kingfield. On FB someone was saying it was from Wisconsin. Who knows, like everyone said, it’s a giant friggin deer.

VTHunter08

Reaction score
Sent the picture to my wife's cousin who lives in Oswego, asking if he had heard about it. He said he had, and he also heard it came from the tug hill area.

JDK

Reaction score
I'd like to see a different picture before I jump on the 300+ pound dressed bandwagon. No matter what, it is a great deer.

Gwlambo

Reaction score
That's me that Longbow blacked out. Yeap, that's my story and i am sticking to it. It was 312.7 dressed and the smallest deer I shot this year.

What a horse!

Reactions: JDK